- January 2017-December 2017: Postdoctoral fellow, Department of Statistical Sciences, University of Bologna, Italy.
- December 2016-today: Affiliate, BIDSA (Bocconi Institute for Data Science and Analytics), Bocconi University, Milano, Italy.
- July 2014-today: Affiliate, De Castro statistics initiative, Collegio Carlo Alberto, Moncalieri (TO), Italy.
- January 2016-December 2017: Postdoctoral fellow, Department of Decision Sciences, Bocconi University, Milano, Italy.
- November 2012-November 2015: Ph.D. in Matematics and Statistics, University of Pavia, Pavia, Italy.
- October 2010-September 2012: Master of Science in Mathematics, University of Milano, Milano, Italy.
- October 2007-September 2010: Bachelor of Science in Mathematics, University of Modena and Reggio Emilia, Modena, Italy.
- 2017: Savage award in Theory and Methods, International Society for Bayesian Analysis.
2016: Award for the Best Ph.D. thesis in Statistics, Italian Statistical Society.
nonparametrics; Completely random measures; MCMC methods; Mixture
models; Point processes; Species sampling problmes; Survival analysis; Stochastic geometry.
via delle Belle Arti 41, 40126, Bologna, Italy.